What do you need in order to participate?
- Leesburg High Athletic Policies - It is this school district’s philosophy that all athletic programs are an extension of the classroom and that learning is the “primary” objective for each program. Leesburg Athletic Policy.pdf (453.1 KBs)
- Student Athlete Code of Conduct - This agreement shall be valid for 365 days from the date of signing regardless of the status of team or season of participation and is required for participation on any athletic team. student code of conduct-1.doc (74.5 KBs)
Concussion Management Forms
Home School Students
The FHSAA has revised its procedures for determining eligibility for home school students. If you are a home school student interested in participating in Athletics at Leesburg High School, please download and complete the EL7 FHSAA Home School Education form. When you have completed and notarized this form, please contact the Athletic Office to schedule an appointment to review this form and finish the FHSAA submission process. Please plan to bring the notarized EL7 form and 2 proofs of residency including a parent driver’s license and preferably a utility bill in the parents name. Please note, the deadline for submission of this form is the Monday of the first week of competition for sport you are requesting to play. You are not permitted to participate in competition until the FHSAA has approved the submission process. This process usually takes 2-3 business days from the time it is submitted to the FHSAA. Click here to see the FAQ document for questions.
Coach and Parent Communication
- Parent/Coach Communication - Both parenting and coaching are extremely difficult vocations. By establishing an understanding of each position, we are better able to accept the actions of the other and provide greater benefits to children. parent.coach-communication.pdf (393.3 KBs)
- Athletic Eligibility Brochure - What you need to do in order to participate. athletic-eligibility-brochure.pdf (212.7 KBs)
- Leesburg High Athletic Policies - It is this school district’s philosophy that all athletic programs are an extension of the classroom and that learning is the “primary” objective for each program. Leesburg Athletic Policy.docx (46.9 KBs)