AP + College & Career Night
AP + College & Career Night, October 17, 2017 from 5:30pm -7:30pm. Career Path Advisory Assitance, Adanced Placement course offerings, Financial Aid, Bright Futures, and Scholarship Information will be shared. Open to all grade level students and to all parents. Dinner will be served at 5:30pm. Please RSVP at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/collegeandcareernight See you there!!
Free November SAT Registration
Free November SAT Registration and CSS Profile Fee Waiver for Hurricane Irma-Impacted Students
To support students and families affected by Hurricane Irma, the College Board will offer a free November SAT registration and a CSS Profile fee waiver.
We understand this is a difficult time for those who are struggling as a result of the storm. We hope this measure can ease some worry for students and ensure their college-going plans are minimally affected during storm recovery efforts.
The free November SAT registration and CSS Profile fee waiver are for students who are experiencing hardship and/or displacement due to the hurricane and are in an area designated by FEMA. Please scroll down for the list of FEMA counties.
- Students who are registered for the November SAT should call Customer Service to receive a refund of their registration and late fee. Students can register and contact Customer Service through October 25. To reach Customer Service, please call 866-756-7346.
- For the CSS Profile fee waiver, students should go to cssprofile.org, complete their application, and the system will automatically apply eligibility rules. To reach CSS Profile Customer Service, please call 844-202-0524.
Florida Counties Designated by FEMA
Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, DeSoto, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, Volusia
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
FASFA & Bright Future Application opens Sunday October 1, 2017.
ASVAB Testing October 19th – sign up in Guidance office by October 16th
Pert Testing for Dual Enrollment is October 30th. See Mrs. Reynolds in guidance office to register.
PFX Athletics is a Non-Profit Organization and our mission is to open the doors of opportunity to women and girls through sport.
Throughout the school year, we host many youth & collegiate events at our softball complex located behind the National Training Center (NTC) in Clermont. In the fall we host youth softball tournaments, and in the winter we host the largest collegiate softball event in the world, THE Spring Games.
In the past, we have had numerous HS students work our events to earn Bright Futures hours. As a new school year begins, I wanted to reach out to remind everyone of these opportunities.
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- 2107_2018 Tutoring Schedule.doc (40.5 KBs)
- National college fair_poster_south_10.15.17.pdf (1.2 MBs)
- 17-18 bell schedule.doc (7.3 MBs)
- 17-18 Student Calendar.pdf (7.2 KBs)
- Graduation Requirements_14-15_foward.pdf (149.9 KBs)
- Graduation Requirements-Spanish_14-15_forward.pdf (141.0 KBs)
- calculate.grade-point-average.pptx (39.8 KBs)
- Skyward Family Access Enrollment Form.pdf (52.5 KBs)
- FLVS Parent Permission Form.doc (31.0 KBs)
- volunteer-form.pdf (52.1 KBs)