Media Center Expectations
- During class time, you must get a pass to visit the Media Center.
- Use school technology and personal devices responsibly and in a way that doesn’t disturb others. Headphones are available at the desk if you need them.
- Use your time wisely – it’s up to you to make sure your assignment gets done.
- If you’re here with a class, stay focused and on task. If you’re not, please don’t distract people who are.
- Clean up your work area.
- Be extra careful with food and drink around the computers.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Only print if you really need a hard copy, and ask to use scrap paper to take notes.
And most importantly:
The Media Center staff is here to help, so ask for assistance if you need it! We can help you find a book or magazine to read, do research for a project, create a presentation, and much more.