Our school qualifies for Title I funding under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). As a result of receiving Title I funding, certain teachers and paraprofessionals meet specific requirements that qualify them as "highly qualified." Each district and school receivingTitle I funds must certify that all newly hired teachers and paraprofessionals working in Title I programs are highly qualified. This public notice is verification by the principal that our school is in compliance with this requirement.
All teachers teaching core academic subjects are highly qualified. All paraprofessionals are highly qualified.
Copies of this verification are maintained at the school and the district office and upon request, are made available to any member of the community.
Florida Statute 231.29 requires that parents be given an opportunity to provide input into instructional performance assessment of teachers. During the course of this school year, your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please feel free to call the school or send any concerns or recommendations relevant to your child's education.
- Parent Family Engagement Plan 2017-2018 - Signed Approved PFEP.pdf (664.4 KBs)
- Signed COMPACT AGREEMENT (ENGLISH) 2017-2018.pdf (471.8 KBs)
- Signed COMPACT AGREEMENT (SPANISH) 2017-2018.pdf (524.2 KBs)
- 2017-2018 Right to Know Letter - English.pdf (109.2 KBs)
- 2017-2018 Right to Know Letter - Spanish.pdf (110.1 KBs)
- School Improvement Plan 2017-2018.pptx (1.6 MBs)
- 2017-2018 DPFEP Brochure Summary ENGLISH.pdf (397.9 KBs)
- 2017-2018 DPFEP Brochure Summary SPANISH.pdf (515.4 KBs)